PUNE BOWLING TOURNAMENT“
We’re now coming to Pune City.
Play, Enjoy & Win Exciting Prizes.
- No Separate Lane for Men or Women.
- 8 player Games per Lane.
- Soft Beverage for all Participants.
- Cash, Trophies & lots of Goodies to be Won!
- Venue: TBD- Pune .
Participation Certificate & Complementary Gift to all Participants
Cash Prizes to be Won.
Sports Terms & Condition
- Game rules.
- The participant entry age is 15 years Minimum.
- Open for all Male and Female participants.
- Entry time is very strict all players should reach venue 10 min before there game time slot .
- After end of Registration on 21 March 2020
- All player will be communicated their respective schedule in Advance .
- Player will have to be present on Event date
- Between 12.30pm-6.00pm in the time slot allotted to them .
- Latecomer will not be allowed to play for other time slot game and there will be no refund in any case of any circumstances tournament Fee.
- Socks are compulsory if player is not wearing their own ,they need to purchase extra At 90/- per pair .
- Player are required to fill entry form before playing, a valid id and age proff is required at the time of entry for all online or offline booking tickets done
- it will be a knock out game 1 person from 8 players will be chosen to entry for next level of game.
- There will be no team creation each person will play with random person in lane ,8 person per lane will play at once.
- After 1 games the highest scorer from 1 bowling lane will be selected for next game only.
- The player should be available for the next game as per schedule from the Organizer
- Any exchange of play time with in participants is not allowed.
- The organizer or the venue partner is not responsible for any loss of personnel property, injury or damage to an individual or there
- For each game player are provided complimentary Drinks it should be taken outside the play area.
- Consumption of beverages in the Lane Area is not allowed.
- Do not litter the Lane Area.
- It is mandatory to wear specialized bowling shoes and Socks on the Lanes.
- No other Shoes or bowling with bare Feet is permitted.
- Ensure your hands are clean and free of any kind of Dirt /Oil before throwing the Ball.
- Remove all sorts of rings from your bowling hand.
- Do not loft or bounce the bowling ball on to the Lane.
- Do not step on wet floor while wearing bowling shoes.
- Do not put your hand inside the ball return.
- Do not lean / step on bowling equipment
- There is no Refund for Registration once Done