“PUNE BOWLING TOURNAMENT“
We’re now coming to Phoenix Market City from 20th Jan 2019
Play, Enjoy & Win Exciting Prizes.
- No Separate Lane for Men or Women.
- 4 player Games per Lane.
- soft Beverage for all Participants.
- Cash, Trophies & lots of Goodies to be Won!
- Venue: Smaaash, Phoenix Market city - Pune .
Participation Certificate & Complementary Gift to all Participants
Upto 20000/- Cash Prizes to be Won.
1st Prize Trophy +Cash Prize +Certificate +Winner photo & Name in News Paper ad
2nd Prize Trophy + Certificate +Cash Prize + Winner photo & Name in News Paper
3rd prize Trophy +Cash Prize + Certificate +Winner photo & Name in News Paper
10 Movie Ticket Voucher cost 250/- for 10 lucky Draw winners Randomly Picked.
Sports Terms & Condition
- Game rules.
- The participant entry age is 15 years Minimum.
- Open for all Male and Female participants.
- Entry time is very strict all players should reach venue 10 min before there game time slot .
- After end of Registration on 18 th Jan
- All player will be communicated their respective schedule in Advance .
- Player will have to be present on 19-20 th Jan 2019,
- Between 9.30am-1.30pm in the time slot allotted to them .
- Late comer will not be allowed to play for other time slot game and there will be no refund in any case of any circumstances tournament Fee.
- Socks are compulsory, if player is not wearing their own ,they need to purchase extra At 90/- per pair .
- Player are required to fill entry form before playing, a valid id and age proff is required at the time of entry for all online or offline booking tickets done
- it will be a knock out game 1 person from 16 players will be chosen to entry for next level of game.
- There will be no team creation each person will play with random person in lane ,4 person per lane will play at once.
- After 4 games the highest scorer from 1 bowling lane will be selected for next game only.
- The player should be available for the next game as per schedule from the Organizer on 19-20 Jan
- Any exchange of play time with in participants is not allowed.
- The organizer or the venue partner is not responsible for any loss of personnel property, injury or Damage to individual or there
- For each game player are provided complementary snacks it should be taken outside the play area.
- Consumption of food & beverage in the Lane Area is not allowed.
- Do not litter the Lane Area.
- It is mandatory to wear specialized bowling shoes and Socks on the Lanes.
- No other Shoes or bowling with bare Feet is permitted.
- Ensure your Hands are clean and free of any kind of Dirt /Oil before throwing the Ball.
- Remove all sorts of rings from your bowling hand.
- Do not loft or bounce the bowling ball on to the Lane.
- Do not step on wet floor while wearing bowling shoes.
- Do not put your hand inside the ball return.
- Do not lean / step on bowling equipment